[Typo3-dev] Call for show-offs

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Wed Nov 5 14:43:30 CET 2003

> > I'm begging to prepare the next newsletter
>
> Could it be possible to have the newsletter posted on a special
> list? Maybe an announce list, send to all subscribed to any TYPO3 list
> would come in handy.
> (Jan-Hendrink?)
>
> That would be really great.

Hi !

We have an announcement list. But that's for another purpose. I would not
mind sendit it there as well.

I also thought about this "all subscriber-list". As far as I know there is
no ready made solution for that in mailman. So, what would have to be done
is this: On a regular basis take all lists and it's subscribers, update a
new central hidden list. I guess that's possible, I always wanted to have a
look at that. It's all about time. I am not doing much else beside working
and sleeping at the moment. But I will ask Michael if he could try to find
out how data is stored.

Conclusion: Yes, I think it's possible, it just needs some time to set it
up. I'll put it on my todo list. (It's not as longs as the well known
todolist, so there is a chance... :))

jh