[Typo3-dev] Future of Typo3 - Aftermath

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:27:56 CET 2003

I think that combining your thoughts with the DBAL group's activities
might be a good idea.

Changing the structure of the database means that backward compatibility
will almost certainly be broken. If this is the case, combine the break
with another improvement.

As far as normalisation is concerned, it is definitely needed. The
current tables aren't normalised, and this makes maintainence hard -
e.g. moving data between sites could be impossible/hard.

dan