[Typo3-dev] Caching Problems

Thomas Roediger t.roediger at vipermedia.de
Sat Jun 28 21:58:59 CEST 2003

Hello,

Please tell me if I'm wrong on thind list. I have a problem developing
an extension regarding the caching mechanism.

The intension of my extension is tp make it possible to track links to a
special section through a frameset. You can call a frameset with a
special Parameter "trackAnchor=sectionX", an the inner frame witch
contains the content will be called with the #sectionX suffix.

For this purpose I extented tslib_cObj and tslib_frameset. This far this
good, everything works fine - if caching is deactivated.

When caching is enabled, then the contentFrame is allways called with
the parameter that it had when it was called first time. So that means
to me, that the addional parameter trackAnchor is no mentioned when the
frameset is called from cache - whatever the value the parameter is,
it's all the same.

So how can I change this behavior? Ok I could disable caching, but this
is not the solution. Is there a way to add my personal parameter the
cache-key, so that ?trackAnchor=12 is a different page to ?trackAnchor=13

Greeting tom