[Typo3-dev] TS inconsistencies...

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at REMOVETHISweb.de
Wed Jul 23 18:10:10 CEST 2003

Hi Dan,

dan frost wrote:
> For example, the wrap function's third parameter:
>
> <--snip-->
> function wrap($content,$wrap,$char="|")
> <--snip-->
>
> ..is only supported in some (possibly only one) of the datatypes. This

The option to set a custom wrap char is AFAIK only available under
stdWrap. Is that a that big problem? To me that seems relatively consistent.

Any other inconsistencies found? Please provide more examples.

- Ingmar

Ps.: What's up with typo3.org. Down again?