[Typo3-dev] Only check POST parameters and get current domain name(s)

Dennis Petersen fessor at software.dk
Sun Jul 20 12:54:56 CEST 2003

Hi there...
In project coding guidelines you recommend using either
t3lib_div::GPVar("myname") or
$GLOBALS["HTTP_POST_VARS"]["myname"] (the latter if wanting only the POST
parameters.
Does this still apply or has there been implemented a function that only
checks the POST parameters?

Second question: Is there a function that returns the domain name (or an
array of them) so that I can match whether
t3lib_div::getIndpEnv("HTTP_REFERER") is from within one of the applied
domains (I want to be sure that what ever is posted comes from a page in the
same tree on the same server.
I believe this one has a catch as some of the domain names can contain e.g.
*.domainname.dk to catch any non matching domains but within the toplevel
domain.

Sincerely,
Dennis Petersen (fessorman)