[Typo3-dev] TS-Editor: For anyone interested in supporting the "Syntax-highlighting editor for TypoScript" aproach

Butsch [netfielders] ub at netfielders.de
Tue Jul 15 16:22:08 CEST 2003

A first demo-version of the TS-Highlighting Editor is now online at
http://netfielders.de/?ts

It is of course far from perfect, but works fine as a gamma-version, if you
get my point.

First type in the example to explore the core features. Make sure your
browser has Java enabled and installed an actual version of Java.

Have fun and best regards
Butsch

news:mailman.1057929347.15328.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...