[Typo3-dev] TS-Editor: For anyone interested in supporting the "Syntax-highlighting editor for TypoScript" aproach

Hans-Peter Meiser h-p.meiser at web.de
Fri Jul 11 16:44:21 CEST 2003

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] schrieb am 11.07.2003:

> If you are able to support the "Syntax-highlighting editor for TypoScript"
> in any way you should consider to
> subscribe the the dev list or newsgroup. Please say something that you are
> A: interested, and B: subscribed.

I am writing a im plugin, which connect direct to the database.  At the
moment the following features are under test.

1. displays all templates names, select via j,k and press <cr>
2. edit with syntax-highlighting (keywordlist missing!)
3. pressing ,w to write modification to db and clear cache
4. pressing ,q to return to state 1.

That's pretty easy and fun!

For syntax-highlighting i am still looking for a comprehesive list of
typoscript keywords, functions names, variables or what so ever.  If
there is anybody who can help me out with this sort of information I
would have even more fun.

greetings
Hans-Peter