[Typo3-dev] BE filelist module + download

Dennis Shewmaker dshewmaker at promission.net
Sat Jul 12 01:59:51 CEST 2003

I asked this on the english list and no response...  Has anybody added a
download menu item to the filelist?  I would like to add this functionality
then it would be a full fledged graphical ftp client.  This would probably
be easy to do for someone familiar with the typo3 backend programming.
Hunting around the code I could not piece together how to add this menu
item, let alone how to add it as an extension so as to not mess with core
code.

Any help would be appreciated.  A doc I need to look at?  I don't want to
change the actual files, how would I do this with an extension?  (I can read
up on this more)  Currently looking at file_list.php, file_rename.php,
class.t3lib_basicfilefunc.php, and class.t3lib_extfilefunc.php.

Also, could pay some USD as this would be funded work to someone who could
do this.  (finally some work that pays!)

--
Thanks,
Dennis