[Typo3-dev] TS-Editor: For anyone interested in supporting the "Syntax-highlighting editor for TypoScript" aproach

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Fri Jul 11 19:42:38 CEST 2003

Right, but that's external, same as Roberts idea. I like both of your ideas,
as I would have use for both... Editing on linux straight away happens as
well as working on setup.txt via network via UE. But our idea is a full
implementation in the typo-backend.

jh

news:mailman.1057934941.21805.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...