[Typo3-dev] Hosting of videos

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Sat Jul 5 13:26:49 CEST 2003

Ingmar said sunsite has got unlimited traffic, just use that one...

"Jochen Weiland" <j.weiland at web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1057387442.10799.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> since I am hosting the 2 videos since a week, I now have some idea about
the traffic that is generated.
> The 2 videos average at 5 GB/day or 150 GB/month. Since there will be more
videos in the future it would be a good idea to set up a couple of mirrors.
> Currently I can contritube 2 x 50 GB/month and since there were many
others offering hosting of the videos it should be no problem for us to
setup a couple of mirrors that can handle the (future) load.