[Typo3-dev] Hosting of videos

Jochen Weiland j.weiland at web.de
Sat Jul 5 08:43:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

since I am hosting the 2 videos since a week, I now have some idea about the traffic that is generated.
The 2 videos average at 5 GB/day or 150 GB/month. Since there will be more videos in the future it would be a good idea to set up a couple of mirrors.
Currently I can contritube 2 x 50 GB/month and since there were many others offering hosting of the videos it should be no problem for us to setup a couple of mirrors that can handle the (future) load.

Regards
Jochen