[Typo3-dev] Highlighted/formatted TypoScript

Peter Niederlag pn at kreativwert.de
Fri Jul 4 12:38:51 CEST 2003

Hi dan,

dan frost <dan at danfrost.co.uk> schrieb :

> Dear all,
>
> Having found myself looking at, and editing Typo3's PHP (extensions,
> etc) in Emacs (because of the search, highlighting, etc) I wondered if
> anyone has a nice solution for editing TypoScript.
>
> Is anyone working on a colour-highlighting BE extension to make
> TypoScript look all lovely and coloured? Or, does anyone use an editor
> (Emacs, ZEND) which makes it nice and coloured, does indentation, etc?

peter Meiser from Typo3UG hannover has done an alpha version of a vim
plugin to edit typoscript code.

he just showed it Wednesday, looks very nice.
So far it can already fetch templates from the DB and do
syntaxhighlighting.

maybe you can get in touch with him <h-p.meiser(at)web.de>

Cheers,
peterN
--
Peter Niederlag