[Typo3-dev] Highlighted/formatted TypoScript

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 12:12:24 CEST 2003

Dear all,

Having found myself looking at, and editing Typo3's PHP (extensions,
etc) in Emacs (because of the search, highlighting, etc) I wondered if
anyone has a nice solution for editing TypoScript.

Is anyone working on a colour-highlighting BE extension to make
TypoScript look all lovely and coloured? Or, does anyone use an editor
(Emacs, ZEND) which makes it nice and coloured, does indentation, etc?

If not, I'll have a mull and have a crack at an extension.

dan