[Typo3-dev] enableFields + sorting

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Fri Jul 4 11:26:35 CEST 2003

Hi folks !

I just added the column sorting to tt_products, changed TCA etc..., BUT: we
also have to change the sql-statments. As the "ORDER BY sorting ASC" always
depends on the value sorting, I thought it might be a good idea to implement
it in the enableFields... I know it is not an enableField straight away, but
it would at least make sense to set up a function on top holding
enableFields and sorting together... Any comments ?

At some point I will set it up, as it's not a big deal. If anyone is
interested...

jh