[Typo3-dev] Defining rights to access the extension manager...

Martin-Pierre Frenette typo3 at frenette.qc.ca
Tue Jul 1 14:21:00 CEST 2003

BTW Kasper ( and others... ), do you think such a modification
would be useful to ALL Typo3 users ?

I could simply modify the source code and give it to you for
inclusion in the next version of Typo3.

I would basically add sets of rights for the Templates, just at
you can define rights for the other fields...