Icon themes (was: Re: [Typo3-dev] Removal of t3lib/ redundancy?)

=?us-ascii?Q?=22Kasper_Sk=E5rh=F8j=22?= kasper at typo3.com
Tue Dec 23 13:08:21 CET 2003

>just a little question...
>will the new "skin360" even give the possibility to change the visual
>appearance of the standard editing-interface?
>
>that would be very useful

Please define that " change the visual appearance" means

You can override the stylesheet and substitute all icons.

You cannot change the applications logic or the main build-up of the layout (unless applying some nasty CSS tricks I suppose).

If you have suggestions for useful config options for alternative interface renderings, please organize your thoughs with screenshots and suggestion them ... first and foremost to the GUI team! Maybe sign up there...
- kasper

Mange kokke fordærver maden.