[Typo3-dev] Removal of t3lib/ redundancy?

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Mon Dec 22 10:17:17 CET 2003

Hey Kasper,

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 09:35, "Kasper Skårhøj" wrote:
> >the most clean solution would seem to me to have everything in typo3/gfx/

I agree.

> But one problem with this solution is that the frontend also uses icons
> from gfx/fileicons/ for instance (for file lists) - and this would reveal
>  the typo3/ admin directory (which COULD potentially be changed) to the website user....

But I don't like the idea of "improving" security just by changing the
name of a directory. For those being paranoid, an additional .htaccess
restriction should suffice (+ ip checking etc.).

So I plead for removing redundancy ...

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And i dare to say, i’m doing just fine without ;)"