[Typo3-dev] plugin form automaker

lukas pitschl lukas at dressyvagabonds.com
Thu Dec 18 21:58:07 CET 2003

hi list,

i've just created some new extensions with the extension-kickstarter.
i'm very satisfied with it, but i wanted to know if there's a way to
group the different fields. let's pretend we have the following
information to enter: year | month | day (that's the way the input will
be displayed on the website.

as for as i know, there are two possibilities:
1.) we create one field, date and the user has to do the
input-formatting (adding the |), or
2.) we create one field for each information

the second solution would be the better one, but then all fields would
be displayed in different rows...

so, my question, here it goes, can i group the three fields and put them
in one row?

i hope someone could help me

regards
lukas