[Typo3-dev] Black border on login button in ver. 3.6.0?

Ludwik Gorski ludwik at iceage.pl
Thu Dec 18 10:32:48 CET 2003

> Hm...cool. You're right about setting the border to 0, although as far
> as I can tell, the black border *only* shows when the form is
> in focus.
> But do you know if there is a way to get rid of that black
> border while
> keeping the colour you actually WANT?
>
> -Christopher

The colour of what?
As I said, I have this border all the time, not only when the form or
the button is in focus. I'm talking about a black, solid border. There
is also a dotted one inside - this is the focus "border". After setting
border to 0px, the solid one dissappears, and the button is plain white.

Ludwik