[Typo3-dev] Problems with XHTML and height:100%

"Kasper Skårhøj" kasper at typo3.com
Tue Dec 16 16:03:34 CET 2003

Hi FOlks.

Using XHTML for the RTE Wizard (wizard_rte.php script, showing the RTE in full screen mode) means that the display of the RTE in a <div>/<Iframe> does not happen anymore. The reason apparently is that the instruction in the "style" attribute to the table about setting the height to 100% is not observed. On the other hand, using a pixel value works.

Currently I have been forced to set the height to 600px so its shown. If any of you can help me to get back the 100% height for the window, please do so. I have no clue myself. Seems to be a general problem of standards compliance in XHTML that you cannot successfully set the height to 100% for elements. Or?
- kasper

New address! (Nov. 2003)

Kasper Skaarhoj
Tryggevaeldevej 8