OT:[Typo3-dev] how to reduce the filesize of the typo3 folder

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Dec 13 15:58:21 CET 2003

Hi,

Ingmar Schlecht <ingmars at web.de> schrieb :

> However, I don't quite understand why the heavy size should be so much
> of a problem while harddisk space is cheaper than 1$ US per gigabyte.

Migth apply to really cheap and discount root-servers but this price is
not valid for valuable managed and backuped webspace.
(hostsharing.net for example charges about 30 Euro/Giagbyte. Fees have
to cover
server-load, backup-services, support and management as well)

Cheers,
PeterN
--
Peter Niederlag