[Typo3-dev] Smarty integration

Peter Knöll peter at knoell.org
Tue Dec 9 11:54:29 CET 2003

Hi Martin!

>I played with that idea myself, but didn't get anywhere. TS has so many options, you would have to rewrite them all in Smarty.

I am using smarty templates in my extensions just as a replacement for
the Typo3 built-in template functions. I don't think smarty will ever be
able to replace TScript and I personally don't want to replace it.

When I read this thread I uploaded the smarty extension I made for my
plugins. Perhaps someone can use ist - perhaps you want to keep using
the built-in functions.

Peter