[Typo3-dev] RFC: Workflow Description

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Wed Aug 27 17:22:53 CEST 2003

Nice works! I've just read it, sitting next to the printer and unable to move until I finish it.

I will have to dig the Petri-Nets stuff a bit before having something relevent to add but let me tell you that at first I had good feelings about the way the project/implantation is structured.

Do you have any Petri-Net Java editor in mind already ? There's quite a few...

Last note, isn't a bit odd that you specifiy name and amount of sponsors ? Should it be public information ?

Patrick