[Typo3-dev] RFC: Workflow Description

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Wed Aug 27 17:51:59 CEST 2003

> Nice works! I've just read it, sitting next to the printer and unable to move
> until I finish it.
>
> I will have to dig the Petri-Nets stuff a bit before having something relevent
> to add but let me tell you that at first I had good feelings about the way the
> project/implantation is structured.

Thanks!

> Do you have any Petri-Net Java editor in mind already ? There's quite a few...

Still evaluating ...

> Last note, isn't a bit odd that you specifiy name and amount of sponsors ?
> Should it be public information ?

I guess that is up to the sponsors, some like to show they support TYPO3,
other don't.

Pixelpark, one of the largest agencies over here fx did some press works
with us because they wanted to demonstrate their affinity to open source.
Other very large companies use TYPO3 but don't want anyone to know.
Sometimes because they might produce CMSystems themselves which are a pain
in the index finger to use, I guess :-)