[Typo3-dev] Typos content rendering functions

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at REMOVETHISweb.de
Fri Aug 22 10:30:55 CEST 2003

Sacha Vorbeck wrote:
> Now I`m creating the output. My main problem is that for example the
> bodytext of the text-content elements that I read from tt_content
> contain things like <LINK whicht have to be converted into real HTML. Or
> when I read out image-content elements from tt_content, the field image
> contains the name of the image, but nothing else.
>
> What I could do now, is to write my own functions to render the content
> - but that wouldn`t make sense. I would like typo3 to do that job.
>
> How can I do this?

If you like to work with good old content(default), you could do it like
that:

$value = "<LINK 3>This is a link</LINK>
     And this is some text...
     <typolist>
     Nmber 1
     The second
     Threee!
     </typolist>
     OK, that's it for now.";

$conf = array(
    "value" => $value,
    "parseFunc." =>
$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->tmpl->setup["tt_content."]["text."]["20."]["parseFunc."],
);

$content .= $this->cObj->TEXT($conf);

- Ingmar