[Typo3-dev] WFL: For anyone interested in supporting the Workflow aproach

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Thu Aug 21 12:44:03 CEST 2003

Since there is constant need for these kind of statii I suggest the
following matrix:

1. project name
2. absctract
3. description (like extension docs, or custom, but always detailed)
4. estimated work in phases
5. estimated sponsorship needed in money and other resources
6. resources/people asked and willing to produce
7. companies/people asked and willing to sponsor

Should be done in OODocs and published in a new section
Extensions->projects.

I can prepare a matrix-template-document in OO and send it to you JH, you
can enter your info and I will post it on .org.

If you don't have time, simply write down the facts you have and I will get
the rest done.

Cheers

Daniel