[Typo3-dev] WFL: For anyone interested in supporting theWorkflow aproach

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Aug 21 22:36:51 CEST 2003

OK, we'll put it together, you help is appreciated. We will need SOME
aproach within the next 10 weeks or so. So that is actualy something we
should discuss through the next week. I'll also get in touch with kasper, as
I need interfaces to typo3, which he is probably going to
implement -hopefully.

jh

news:mailman.1061465642.9462.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...