[Typo3-dev] Docs - again...

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 10:24:43 CEST 2003

>Check the thread in the sandbox list http://typo3.org/1429+M5e794a54657.0.html you could ask some of the people if anything happened on this front.

...that's the kind of thing I mean when I say it's been brought up before.

>I'm not doing documentation myself but whenever someone help me solve a problem in a list, I  write a FAQ or HOWTO.
>
>One of the thing people don't realize is that just by providing examples by using the "Annotate documentation" feature, the TYPO3 world could be a better place.

I agree. But I think a coordinated documentation effort would be better.

>People are comming back from vacations. Maybe it will be a better time to a call to arms ?

Yea - I think I'll bring this up again in a month or so... after the summer.

I understand that documentation will be more forthcoming in the upcoming
version...

dan