[Typo3-dev] WYSIWYG Editor

op ossipetz at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 7 21:44:20 CEST 2003

hello

well this solmetra thing looks impressive. also the other editors do. but
they differ pretty much in capabilities. the table editing in this spaw
editor is very well done. and misc content in tables with the typo3 RTE is a
bit a mess compared to this one.

the only browser/os independant solution would be a java applet or a flash
thinggie. i dont think this would prevent the typo3 usage.
even if mozilla is availabl on almost any platform: a lot of companies still
using windows and made 'the internet explorer' decision. so putting the ie
backrow? well well well. /me is no fan of that idea!

the RTE could use some improvements. espacially the table-editing part.

back to you :-)
op

"Butsch [netfielders]" <ub at netfielders.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1060012186.22474.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> I just found this:
> http://www.solmetra.com/spaw/demo/demo.php
>
> It's a WYSIWYG-HTML Editor and works with PHP (as well as ASP). Question:
Is