[TYPO3-debian] stupid question

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Thu Sep 27 13:28:14 CEST 2007

Clayton schrieb:
> Its been a while now since I installed, but as I recall: I wanted
> multiple instances of typo3 (ie. the same typo3 source with more then
> one website, each with its own MySQL database) and the Debian defaults
> did not seem to serve this very well.

Of cause not, as the typo3-dummy package is only for single site installations.
But this is also noted in the description.
But you are free to use the typo3-src-* packages to provide a single instance
of the sources where you can link to using symlinks.

--
MfG, Christian Welzel

   GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
   Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15