[TYPO3-debian] stupid question

Clayton ckoeni at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:46:49 CEST 2007

Its been a while now since I installed, but as I recall: I wanted
multiple instances of typo3 (ie. the same typo3 source with more then
one website, each with its own MySQL database) and the Debian defaults
did not seem to serve this very well.

I removed the Debian packages and installed the typo3.org tarballs and
followed their little recipe, and had very little problem setting up
multi-site typo3.

Clayton

--
http://www.langex.net/