[TYPO3-debian] Extension installation problems

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Tue Jun 26 12:38:33 CEST 2007

	I'm running typo3 4.02 on Debian sarge (with PHP5 and a few
other changes).
	My problem is that I am having trouble installing new
extensions. Either when list/look up reviewed extension, or when I
attempt to upload a t3x file, I get the same result - the page never
loads, and I end up with the main pain being plain white, and when I
am uploading I can't see that it ever succeeds.
	Its not a permissions problem in the ext directories.
	I'm not sure how to debug this problem  - any suggestions?
	Regards
		David