[TYPO3-debian] package state and future development

werner mueller werner.mueller at mimacom.ch
Fri Jan 5 08:41:14 CET 2007

Hallo

an option to choose a different database-backend during installation
would definitly be some usefull feature.

but in my eyes this sould be some selection option during the typo3
1-2-3 installer, so every platform gets it?

and beside everything (other)
how do i install multiple mysql-dummy packages on the same debian box?
is there some apt-get option that would allow installation of the same
debian (dummy) package multiple times? well this might be documented
somewhere already...

thanks :)