[TYPO3-debian] debian packages for 4.0.1

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Tue Sep 19 23:02:28 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

here a small update to the packaging of typo3 done by me...
I updated to version 4.0.2 at this chance.

Matteo Anceschi wrote:

> 1) if the official mantainer don't reply, we have to contact someone to
> sponsor our effort: first time delay, say one week (in my opinion, it's
> optimistic, but I could be wrong)

Ok. First point is done :)
Daniel Baumann replied to my RFS on last Friday.
The delay of one week was a little bit optimistic...

> 2) having found a sponsor, our package go in Sid: 2 days.

Currently i try to fix the packages so Daniel can upload them to
debian-ftp. Perhaps this can happen tomorrow.

Please take a look at the packages at
http://www.camlann.de/typo3
( deb http://www.camlann.de/typo3/ ./ )

> So I say: we can also package like Christian one, and trying to put in
> to testing. In the meantime, you/we can continue working on your very
> good proposal: as you imagine, my first concern is to be late for this
> Debian release.

I think, that is the best way to go.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15