[TYPO3-debian] typo3 4.0.2

Joachim Marke j-mail at arcor.de
Mon Nov 20 11:32:25 CET 2006

Christian Welzel schrieb:
> Hi there,
>
> There are new packages of typo3 4.0.2 on my webspace
>
> deb http://www.camlann.de/typo3/ ./
>
> I tried to fix the issue with the broken tslib and index.php
> links in the new dummy-package.

Hi Christian could you shortly describe the contents of your typo3
deb-packages ? What is included? Just the typo3 source and the dummy
package? Or also apache2,php,mysql,freetype,imagemagick? Or even
something else? Which programs will be installed when running/installing
these packages with apt-get or aptitude? Are these packages configurable
in installing process? Is there a documentation on these packages
available ? Is there a link to the site-installer program, describing
what is does?