No subject

Mon Nov 27 21:52:33 CET 2006

Mr Mike  Eze =28Manager=29
Tel=3A234-8023703922
Email=3Amikeeze=40indiatimes=2Ecom

ATTN=3A

First I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction=2C this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly confidential and top secret=2E Though I know
that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried=2C but I am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of the day=2E We have
decided to contact you due to the urgency of this
transaction=2C as we have been reliably informed of your
discreetness and ability in transaction of this
nature=2E

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you=2E I
am Mr Mike Eze the manager with the Union Bank of
Nigeria Plc=2C Lagos=2E I came to know you in my Private=3ESearch for a Reliable and Reputable Person to handle
this Confidential Transaction=2C which involves the
transfer of Huge sum of Money to a Foreign Account
requiring Maximum Confidence=2E

THE PROPOSITION=3A

A Foreigner an Australia=2C Late Engr=2E Jose Iain White
=28Snr=2E=29 an Oil Merchant with the Federal Government of
Nigeria=2C until his death months ago in Kenya Air Bus
=28A310-301=29 Flight KQ431=2C Banked with us at Union Bank
of Nigeria Plc=2C Lagos and had a closing balance as at
the end of September=2C 2001 worth US$16=2C000=2C000=2E00
=28SIXTEEN Million United State Dollars=29=2C the bank now
expects a next of kin as beneficiary=2E Valuable
efforts are being made by the Union Bank of Nigeria
to get in touch with any of the White family or
relatives but to no success=2E

It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr=2EJose Iain White
=28Snr=2E=29' s next kin =28He had no wife or children that is
know to us=29=2E The Management under the influence of
our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors=2C
that arrange has been made for the fund to be declared
=22Unclaimed=22 and subsequently be donated to the trust
fund for arms and ammunition to further enhance the
course of War in Africa and the World in General=2E

In order to avert this negative development some of my
trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission to
have you stand as next of kin to Late Engr=2E Jose Iain White =28Snr=2E=29 so that
the fund US$16 Million will be
released and paid into your account as the
beneficiary's next of kin=2E All documents and proves
to enable you get his fund will be carefully worked
out=2E We have secure from the probate an order of
madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries=2C and=3Emore so we are assuring you that this business is 100%
Risk Free involvement=2E Your share stays while the
rest be for myself and my colleagues for investment
purpose=2E According to agreement within both parties=2E

As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of receipt
of this message in acceptance of our mutual business
proposal=2C we would furnish you with the necessary
modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both
parties with out any conflict=2E While replying furnish
me with your private fax and phone numbers for easy
communication=2CBank Name=2CBank Account Number=2CCompanies=3EName and Address=2E
The sharing of the fund are thus=3A 30% for you the
account owner=2C60% for i and my trusted colleagues and
the remainning 10% for expenses for both parties=2E
If this proposal is acceptable by you=2C do not make
undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you=2E

Best regards=2C

Mr Mike Eze =28Manager=29