[TYPO3-debian] debian GIFBUILDER including transparency

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Mon May 8 13:54:15 CEST 2006

IM and GM are working fine beside one thing...

As long as you are not using transparentColor, transparency is working fine.
As soon as you also use transparentColor, transparency is not working
anymore. I guess this is not a problem of IM and GM, but rather of it's
typo3-configuration. As Elias might work on the whole issue, it might get
solved somehow...

JH

news:mailman.1.1145565027.14249.typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de...