[TYPO3-debian] Segmentation fault beim editieren von tt_news

werner mueller werner.mueller at mimacom.ch
Tue Dec 12 12:20:40 CET 2006

Hallo

Hang on a second...
No does not work either. The php5 version from backports.org
(5.1.6-1~bpo.1 0) causes a segmentation fault even when i try to access
the backend. a phpinfo page works fine.

so i switched back to 5.2.0

I've read some dev version (5.2.1) seems to work but well... dont want
to do that.

php4 is not a choice, other applications require php5.

well. i will probalby disable mor rewrite and realurl for now... if no
other clever solutions come up.

i will hope for one :)