[TYPO3-debian] Re: Kein Update/Download via Extension Manager möglich

Arnd Winter aw at mdbw.net
Thu Aug 24 12:42:03 CEST 2006

Hi Quentin,
curl.so is included in the php.ini file under /etc/php4/apache2/php.ini
I don't know where to include it in the Apache configuration. Also there
is no extension-lib for apache, but for php.
With curl I tried also to give a transparent web-proxy, with no success. I
then excluded the debian-host form the proxy with no success either.
Anymore hints??
Arnd