[Typo3-debian] Newer versions (L)AMP

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Sat Jun 25 18:50:29 CEST 2005

Why on earth do you post this on typo3-debian ?
If you dont use debian just post on the general typo3 mailinglists.
If you look at the roadmap: http://typo3.org/development/roadmap/
you will se that typo3 version 4.0 will support php version 5, so you seem to
be going into a lot of trouble, especially as it is well known that mysql
version 4.1 does no like the same syntax as version 4.0 when creating new
tables.
My advice, use debian packages from sarge, it runs perfectly.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen