[Typo3-debian] Debianstableversion3.1-->apt-getupdate&apt-getdist-upgrade

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:51:24 CEST 2005

Hi Alexander,

> Thanks! I am happy that i could be of some help. :)

You certainly did a nice job ;-)

I upgraded another "production" linux distribution today: Fedora Core 3 -->
Fedora Core 4. This went a lot worse ;-) No more postfix/cyrus working (no
more email), no home dir locking in vsftpd and all sort of "permission
denied" problems. I'm going to install RedHat Enterprise Edition ES v4.0
tomorrow instead of this Fedora Core 4. We have a non-profit license from
them. Let's see if this is nice compared to Debian v3.1 and Fedora Core 4.

Regards

Jordan van Bergen
jordanvanbergen at gmail.com