AW: [Typo3-debian] Debian stableversion3.1-->apt-getupdate&apt-getdist-upgrade

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Mon Jun 20 11:06:42 CEST 2005

Hi Jordan,

> Hi Alexander,
>
> YOU MADE MY DAY, thanks!

Thanks! I am happy that i could be of some help. :)

> It took me 5 minutes to boot knoppix, su check /etc/lilo.conf
> and doing the
> following command:
>
> # lilo -C /etc/lilo.conf
>
> REMARKS: in your thread you stated: # lilo -c /etc/lilo.conf
> (lower case -c,
> it should be -C uppercase).

Oops.. Sorry! :|

Thank you for this remark!!

> The rest I didn't check for now as it's up and running and I
> can go on with
> my regular work ;-)
>
> SO AGAIN THANKS Alexander! This knoppix cd can come in handy!
> I have locked
> it up in a safe position.

Agreed, Knoppix is a very handy tool. :)

Btw: Soon Knoppix 4.0 will be released - be sure to have a look on the
knoppix website from time to time and wget the latest version once you need
it again..

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany

If privacy or security of communication is on your mind, feel free to
establish a secure transmission using the PGP public key obtainable from
http://www.schories.com/alexander/pubkey/alexander_schories.asc