[Typo3-debian] Upgrade to Sarge, Xampp

Michael Perkhofer michael.perkhofer at uibk.ac.at
Tue Feb 15 13:03:33 CET 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

> Why does eAccelerator conflict with phpMyAdmin?

Sorry, my fault - I copy/paste'ed from their website in a wrong way. Of
course eAccelerator has nothing to do with phpMyAdmin

> So the situation is clear, at least for me: Trust the security team of your
> favourite distribution and see if any updates are needed.

I use woody and the Typo3 debian packages offeres here. It works just great
and IMHO setting up a Typo3 site has never been easier. Was also the first
time I saw an output, at Install Tool->Image Processing-> Reading image
formats -> Read PDF ;)

My problem is, that I need a PHP version (>4.2), that supports the function
'var_export' (which is needed by the Wurfl calsses for caching).

-Michael.