[Typo3-debian] What about Debian installation

Thomas Schulze thomas.schulze at outraxx.de
Thu Dec 15 09:12:35 CET 2005

Hi Steffen,

yesterday i did it :-)

I have read again the requirements for compiling all components
for typo, include httpd 2 with ssl in it (that was my wish). And
right, there was needed tools missing. One was flex (lex). OK,
gettext failed to compile again, but this dont matter, because for
compile the php (which include the gettext-libs), i try the normal
gettext with apt-get. Now Whow... all runs.

By the way.... that was not the first time to compile typo3-components
on debian-machine, but the first time with such of problems. the
reason is xandros, i think, because it?s a derivate from debian, and
no one (but xandros self) don?t no the changes between the sarge
and the xandros-debian.

However... thanks at all. In the future i will try to install typo3 with
standard deb-package. For teach me ;-)

Regards
Thomas

news:mailman.1.1134606217.19459.typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de...