[Typo3-debian] What about Debian installation

Thomas Schulze thomas.schulze at outraxx.de
Wed Dec 14 09:27:57 CET 2005

Hi Steffen,

thanx... but: one silly question is still open...

What should i add to my apt-sources?

And if i add this source, i install with "apt-get install typo3"?

Sorry... but in the past i?ve installed typo3 with all the source
compiling it from the tar-package by typo3-installer.de But
under my debian from xandros it will fail while compiling
gettext. No matter why. So i think its a good way to install
with a deb, isn?t it?

regards
Thomas

news:mailman.1.1134504625.18354.typo3-debian at lists.netfielders.de...