[Typo3-debian] installation on debian within ispconfig

Stefan Fuhrmann stefan at fuhrmann.homedns.org
Thu Dec 8 05:59:03 CET 2005

Hello all,

I am trying to install typo3 381 on debian sarge. Im using ISPconfig as
webhosting mangement software.
I tried it with this instructions:
http://www.spyhome.de/typo3_debian.0.html
Im using the quicksite package instead.

but when I try to get access to the install tool I get

"/var/www/web1/web/typo3conf/localconf.php is not found!"

but the files are devinitiv in this place!!!!

So what is wrong?

Ican not use the freesite package3.5 for debian and update than cause the
dependencies are so that I have to install mysql and I have mysql4.1
installed and so it were going to uninstall. So that is not a way or?

can someone help?

tia

stefan