[Typo3-debian] Debian packages with TYPO3 3.8 available

Stefan Fuhrmann stefan at fuhrmann.homedns.org
Thu Dec 8 00:17:07 CET 2005

hello,

I tried it now but it is not working. Following packages are installed : the
source, quicksite and the typo3 installer.
When I use the typo3-site-installer I get always the error that the file (root
document) is not writeable. But that is not true. I can create folder and
other things there.

"typo3-site-installer -d=/var/www/web1/web -a"

thats what I use and what is documented on the wiki.

when I do : "typo3-site-installer -d /var/www/web1/web" some folders are
created but not the whole site!

The purpose is a solution for multiple typo3site hosting on one server.

So what is now the correct way to install typo3 3.81 on debian sarge?

tia

stefan