[Typo3-debian] eaccelerator package from typo3.sunsite.dk

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Apr 20 21:53:23 CEST 2005

Hi Lars and Alexander,

Thanks for your message.

> The package installs eaccelerator.so in /usr/lib/php4/20020429-zts/
> Is it compiled with ZTS?
>
> I guess since the new release of PHP4 in Sarge isn't compiled with ZTS the
> eaccelerator.so won't load?

I have rebuilt the package for Sarge, you can fetch it from typo3.sunsite.dk
as usual.

BTW if you use the packages on a non-i386 platform, I'd be happy if you send
me compiled binary packages of those which are available on our repository.

For instance, Daniel Brün was kind to build the GraphicsMagick packages on
AMD64 and sent me the packages for publishing them on the repository.

Watch the ChangeLog [1] for being up-to-date.

- michael

[1] http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/debian/dists/CHANGELOG.txt
--
Use a newsreader! Check out