[Typo3-debian] Stable Debian woody 3.0 and Typo3 v3.7 ???

Casper Poulsen casper at edev.dk
Sat Sep 25 20:39:22 CEST 2004

Hi,

Check out the unofficial repository for the stable Debian GNU/Linux
distribution.

http://www.dotdeb.org

Just add the lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list file and apt-get till
you drop. PHP4/5, MySQL and some other goodies are there. Be sure to
install php-mmcache aswell, it drastically improves performance. Site
has sources aswell.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind Regards

Casper Poulsen