[Typo3-debian] ImageMagick problem.

Stig N. Jepsen stig at 8620.dk
Wed Sep 15 17:54:53 CEST 2004

No matter what I do, I can't seem to find out why the ' Render
'niceText' with a shadow under' test fails.
I have saved the html from the install-page, so you can see what it
looks like:
http://church.8620.dk/alt_main.php.html

Any ideas about this?

Also on the homepage, the first menuitem in the horizontal menu doesn't
seem right. The text was supposed to be 'Hjem' - like in 'Home' - that's
just in danish. But the text is very thin:
http://church.8620.dk/

I have noticed that if i use nicetext option it's even more messy.

I'm using the old 4.2.9 version from
http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/linux.

Some of the TypoScript for the homebutton generation:
lib.menu_1.5.1 = GMENU
lib.menu_1.5.1.NO {
  allWrap = <span class="menu1-level1-home">|</span>
  imgParams = align="top"
  XY = [4.w], [4.h]
  transparentBackground = 1

  4 = IMAGE
  4.file = fileadmin/template/hoerup/images/hjem.gif

  10 = TEXT
  10.text.field = title
  10.text.override.field = nav_title
  10.offset = 2,14